Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Glee + M.J. = ♥

Yep. I admit it. I'm a total Gleek! And damn proud of it! I'm watching Glee as I type, and I gotta say, it's one of the best frickin' episodes to date!!! The Scream part with Mike and Arnie? Brilliant!!!! Love love love this show! I just knew that letter was gonna show up! Drama!!! And next week, Ricky Martin!  Can't wait!!!

I wanted to post a couple cards I made. The first is another card I sent in for possible publication, still wasn't picked. (Grrrrr!) I will still keep on keepin' on though! The yellow paper is from LYB, The purple from DCWV, the flower is from Webster's Pages, the bling from Recollections. I don't recall where the epoxy stickers are from. A friend of mine is going to be receiving this soon. Hope she likes it!



This next card I made last year for my Dad for Father's Day. Love Cosmo Cricket's Social Club collection, which is what I used to make this card. It has such a "Rat Pack" vibe to it!



That's all I got for now. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Chris ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.