Saturday, January 14, 2012

Testing this out...


If you know me, then you know that I'm pretty computer illiterate! LOL! I'm gonna try and insert a picture on this post. This is like playing with a new toy! LOL!

This is a card I made for my sister Laura last year to celebrate a milestone birthday. (A momentous occasion! and since I'm the baby sister, I llloooovvvveeee to rub it in!!! LOL!)

The paper is from one of my favorite paper companies: Graphic 45. It's from their On the Boardwalk collection. I can't wait to see more of their sneak peeks for the winter CHA show!

That's all for tonight. I hope everyone has a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.