Saturday, February 18, 2012

RCC40 and CTD179

This is my second post tonight. My fur baby is fed, my DH is playing Skyrim on Xbox and I fortified myself with a glass of wine. Life is good!
I made another card for a few more challenges: The Ribbon Carousel Challenge RCC40, Color Throwdown CTD179, and G45's Random Crafts of Kindness Challenge. Here is the card I made:



...and my inspiration:



I used paper from Graphic 45's collection, Le' Romantique. If you don't have any G45 paper yet, do yourself a favor AND BUY SOME! You won't be disappointed! Oh, and that lace? It was originally white, but I tea stained it to give it a more vintage look! I've had this lace it seems like forever, and then it hit me. I used it when I was making my floral bouquets for my wedding...almost 21 years ago!!! How cool is that?!!

Here is my list of supplies:
Patterned paper: Graphic 45
card stock: Bazzill (black/crumb cake); We R Memory Keepers (poppy)
Floss: DMC
Punch: Martha Stewart
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Tsukineko; Clear Snap
Other: Grand Calibur, Nestabilities scalloped circles Sm; lace, pearls - craft supply

Thanks for stopping by. My wine glass is getting low and I need to replenish! LOL! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Chris ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.