Sunday, March 11, 2012

Freshly Made Sketch #25

Hi there. I'm so happy to be feeling better finally after having the flu for what seemed like forever. Here's a card that I made for the Freshly Made Sketch challenge #25.



and the sketch:


The paper is MME, the stamps are from the Easter Icons set from Stampendous, and the ribbon is from May Arts. I used a punch from Martha Stewart to weave the ribbon thru the card stock. I really like how this card came out.

I'm so glad that I'm getting over the flu. Feeling so good that I'm sipping a glass of wine while blogging! Oh Joy and Rapture!!!

Have a great evening!

Chris ☺

3 comments:

  1. You've used such gorgeous colours for your pretty Easter card! I love your colourful butterfly - thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week. Narelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great texture and fun, bright colors. Glad to see you are feeling better too. :) Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty this is. Love that butterfly. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.