Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Special....

Hi all! Today is another gorgeous day, so this hopefully will be a short post. I just picked up a boat load of flowers and I'm itching to start fixing my planter boxes!

This card I made using the Deconstructed Sketch #57.


the inside:

and the sketch:

Here is a picture of how I cut the decorative edge on the vertical strip of paper:


Of course, after I cut it, I realized it was too short. So this is what I did to make it longer:


It's magic! Wow! LOL! You wouldn't even know unless I told you! I used patterned paper and stickers from Echo Park's Happy Days collection. (Wow, no stamping on this card. That's almost unheard of!)

Glad you stopped by! Have a great rest of your day!

Chris ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.