Monday, September 17, 2012

a little this, a little that....

Hey there! I was going through my card pictures and realized I never blogged about this one:


The inside:


detail shot:


I didn't make this for any challenge, just had this idea of the professor from Paper Smooches Smarty Pants set popping out of the picture frame all 3D-ish. This card has stamps from several companies since at the time I made this, I didn't have all of these elements from just one company. Doesn't matter to me. I adore how it came out! And, other than the Kraft card stock, I used scraps to make this. Bonus!

Hope you liked it! Thanks for stopping by!

Chris ☺

Supplies:
Kraft paper - Recollections; scrap
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Smarty Pants; Unity stamps (poloroid, balloons); Inkadinkadoo - sentiment
Ink: Tsukineko - Tuxedo Black
Markers: Marvy Uchida; Sakura (white Gelly Roll pen)
Bakers twine - Doodlebug

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.