Saturday, November 10, 2012

One more Halloween card...

Hey all! I have a card I want to share with you that I'm entering for the My Favorite Things Guest DT contest for November.


Here is the inside:


...and the sketch:

I'm using a stamp set from My Favorite Things called Totally Witchin'. (Love that title! LOL!) Aren't those jars of witch's brew ingredients adorable?! The sentiment I stamped on some scrap card stock, trimmed some fishtails on both ends, and inked the edges with Chestnut Roan ink. I stamped the inside sentiment on the inside. For the cauldron and steam, I stamped off both on some scrap paper before adding them to the panel. I like how it gives the cauldron an aged look.

That's it for now. I hope you get to try this sketch out!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

Chris ☺

Supplies:
Card stock: DCWV (black); Recollections (beige, black)
DP: Authentique - Enchanted
Stamps: MFT - Totally Witchin'
Die-Namics: Mini Monarch border
Ink: Tsukineko - Tuxedo Black; Clear Snap - Chestnut Roan
Floss: DMC
Adhesives: SA by 3L (MyStik); American Crafts (Foam Dots)
Other: Spellbinders - Grand Calibur, Standard Circles Sm and Lg Nesties; WRMK - Sew Easy; Marvy Uchida markers

1 comment:

  1. Cute card. What a cute idea to put the ingredients on the front like that. That cauldron on the inside looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.