Tuesday, March 26, 2013

You Rock/MFW:Speech Bubble challenge

Good morning all! Yesterday was the first day in over a week that I've felt better and more importantly, got a decent nights sleep! Woo Hoo!! I hadn't been posting on my blog much, but I have been crafting. This is a card I made for the Moxie Fab World Speech Bubble challenge:


Here's the inside:


This was a pretty simple card to make. I embossed the bottom half of the card with a wood grain EF. On the main panel I added some washi tape and some bling (gotta have bling!) I stamped a speech bubble then with foam squares, adhered a wooden die cut speech bubble inside of it! (A speech bubble in a speech bubble? Get out!) The inside was finished to match the front.

That's it for now. If you haven't done so, why not try your hand at one of the challenges at the Moxie Fab World? You know you want to! LOL! Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you have a fabulous day!

Chris

Supplies:
Card stock: David Tutera (blue); Recollections (kraft)
Stamps: Paper Smooches - He Said She Said; Good Gab
Ink: Staz On - Jet Black; Clear Snap - Chestnut Roan
Adhesives: SA by 3L - EZ runner, 3D foam squares
Accessories: Grand Calibur; Darice wood grain EF; Recollections - washi tape, wood speech bubble, bling on a roll; Fiskars corner rounder

2 comments:

  1. This is totally cool! Love the perfect bling :) And a speech bubble inside a speech bubble? How meta :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris! Thanks for linking this up to the Speech Bubble Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.