Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cute Drac...DS#124/CTD#238/MFTWSC120

Good Morning lovelies! It's Saturday, which means it's time for a new challenge at Drunken Stampers!


This week is based on the movie "Twilight". You can either make a project based on the movie title, use the theme, in this case, Creatures of the night, or BOTH! LOVE this! It's Team Bahama Mamas turn this week, but I couldn't resist playing along with them! Here's what I came up with:


Here is the inside:

Isn't he the cutest vampire? (Other than Edward, that is! LOL!) I stamped him on Strathmore water color paper then colored him with my Marvy Uchida markers. Wow, trying to color to make the cape look 'shiny' was a major task! I think it looks ok though. ☺ He was fussy cut then popped up on some foam squares. I stamped the bat on the blue panel then used a white Gelly Roll pen to add some highlights. Punched some clouds, die cut a circle for the moon and adhered. The cloud in front of the moon I popped up on foam squares. Finished the inside and called it a day!

I used the sketch from My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #120 and the colors from CTD#238.



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you get a chance to play along with the Twilight challenge at Drunken Stampers! Have a great day!

Chris

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Spookalicious
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Staz On - Jet Black; Ranger DI - Broken China
DP: MME - Everyday Tango
Card stock: Bazzill Basics (yellow, white); Recollections (black)
Strathmore water color paper
Adhesive: SA by 3L - MyStik, 3D foam squares
Accessories: Grand Calibur; Standard Lg Circles Nesties; Marvy Uchida markers; Fiskars cloud punch; Sakura white Gelly Roll pen


9 comments:

  1. Love your card!!! The image totally reminds me of the Count from Sesame Street!!! Thanks for being an honourary (yeah I spelled it with a U) Bahama Mama this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card for both challenges. I have never heard of drunken stampers before--it does sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, Joyce I hope that you will be a new player on our challenge blog! Please check out Drunken Stampers, and better yet, play along with us! ☺

      Delete
  3. Shut UP he's adorable! I love the scene you created & how you did his cape - it's AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heehee, he is darn cute for a blood sucker. love that bat on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heehee, he is darn cute for a blood sucker. love that bat on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With my last name being Cullen, I know all about vampires - lol! Love your fun card using the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooo cute! i love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.