Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Anniversary.../RS#5

Hello and happy Friday! I made this card the other day, but only realized that I never blogged about it. And the challenge that it's for is due in, oh, a couple hours. I excel at procrastination! LOL!


Here is the inside:


I used the sketch from Retro Sketches #65:


Well, I mostly used the sketch. I took some liberty with it and omitted the first layer. I made this super CAS. And I also used some dimensional stickers that I've had for ever! Woo Hoo! Not my best work by far, but I tried to make a card in under a half hour and I did it! (Finally! Normal time to make a card? at least 2 hours. I know, it's so sad!) I get distracted by all the different papers, patterns, ideas, etc then I can't make up my mind what to do. Anyone else like that?

Anyhoo, that's all for this post. I have one more to do then I'm gonna relax and continue to read the book I'm into right now. I'm reading a series by Nevada Barr about a Park Ranger (Anna Pigeon) who always seems to find murder and mayhem at whichever park she's stationed at. A good whodunit series without all the blood and gore! LOL!

Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by!

Chris
Supplies
Stamps: Hero Arts - Everyday Sayings

Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: American Crafts - Color Crush
David Tutera card base
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik
Accessories: K& Co. Ladybug Stickers; Fiskars corner rounder

4 comments:

  1. Great work! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loooooooooving this card! I love the papers and the design-- love love love;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And once again with the reading :) I love Nevada Barr too - sometimes there's a little blood & guts, but not too much :)
    Yay for stashbusting! See, they were just waiting to be on THIS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute-great use of patterned paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.