Wednesday, August 7, 2013

MFW - Trendy Triangles challenge/Simon Says Stamp - Triangle challenge

Good Morning all! I was getting crafty yesterday in the ol' craft cave, and I came up with this little number for the Moxie Fab World's Trendy Triangle challenge, and the Simon Says Stamp Triangle challenge:


Here's the inside:

A pinwheel made from layers of triangles? Get Out! No Way! Yep! Way! Woo Hoo! Fun with geometric shapes! LOL! There are some really awesome entries for these challenges. I hope you get to play along too!

It's still overcast and rainy in my neck of the woods. But that's ok - that means I don't need to break out the hose to water the plants! ☺ Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

Chris
Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Birthday Sampler, Digits
Ink: Memento - Gray Flannel
DP: Graphic 45 - Bohemian Bazaar
Card stock: Recollections (white, blue); Paper Smooches (pink)
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik, 3D foam squares; Glue Dots
Accessories: Slice Die Cutting Machine & Basics 1 cartridge; Grand Calibur; Epiphany Crafts round 25 tool; Cuttlebug EF - Swiss dots, Arrows from the James Set; rhinestone from my stash

3 comments:

  1. LOVE! The best part of course being the sentiment ;) lol Those are some gorgeous papers, and I love how you've layered them. BTW, Simon Says Stamp is having a triangle challenge this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a perfect take on our triangle challenge, Christine! And I love your added embossing in the background, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Simon Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christine! Thanks for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.