Monday, September 30, 2013

Drunken Stampers challenge #143: Thing - Die Cuts

Hello and good morning to you! Did you know the current challenge at Drunken Stampers is all about Die Cuts?!


Yepper! This is gonna be a huge challenge I predict! It's the Yellow Canaries turn this week to dazzle you with their creations, but you know I just had to play along! ☺


Here is the inside of the card:

I'm also going to enter this for the current CAS(E) this Sketch #47 challenge,


also for the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge - Anything Goes



and for the  Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes challenge.

I love a simple design. I tend to gravitate toward CAS designs more than anything else. And since Halloween is upon us, I'm cranking out cards for that holiday. I used the Jumbo Squiggle Border Die-Namic from MFT in three different patterned papers. Check out that orange damask paper with the skull and cross bones! LOVE! I stamped, colored and fussy cut the cutie patootie monster (Don't have the outline die for him...yet!) and adhered him with foam squares. I also added some Glossy Accents to his eyes. I used some scrap of the die cut orange paper on the inside too. Stamped the sentiment to finish it off.

I hope you get a chance to play along with the Drunken Stampers Die Cut challenge! You have until Friday, October 4th, 11:59 pm PST to get your entry in! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Craft on my friends!

Chris
Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Falling for you, Halloweenies
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Authentique - Thrilling (orange, black); Recollections - Simply Autumn (green)
CS: Bazzill Basics (purple); Recollections (white)
Accessories: Grand Calibur; MFT - Jumbo Squiggle border Die-Namic; Spectrum Noir markers; Ranger - Glossy Accents; SA by 3L adhesives


9 comments:

  1. So cute, just love the little "monster" great take on the sketch and the colours are just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that monster! He is my very favourite stamp from that set :) And you know I am loving his glossy eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun take on the sketch! LOVE that PS monster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card, I love waves of the papers and that monster !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love that little monster dude! And how fun that squiggle border die is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! I love this fun design!! Such an AWESOME Card!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS for playing along with the Paper smooches SPARKS Challenge and I hope you'll play along again next week!! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.