Sunday, October 13, 2013

One more Halloween card....

...and then I'm done. For real! Made this one last night. Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year. I love to decorate my house inside and out. Especially outside, which I was finally able to do yesterday! (Friggin' rained since Wednesday! Grrrrr!) I have, over the last few years, hoarded collected many Halloween stickers. The one I used for this card is from a pack of creepy frames:


The picture alone is creepy of itself. But, if you shift the angle of the card a bit.....

Creepy x 1000000!!!! Love it! LOL! Here's the finished inside:

Don't pay any attention to the badly punched web panel. I don't know if it's operator error when cutting the panel, or my trimmer is not labeled correctly. Probably a bit of both. I may have had two glasses of wine by that time also. I'm sure THAT had nothing to do with it! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by. To my Canadian friends, I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving weekend! Gobble til you wobble!

Chris
Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Totally Witchin'
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Ranger DI - Walnut Stain
DP: Martha Stewart - Vampire collection
Card stock: Recollections
Accessories: Recollections - Lenticular Sticker; Martha Stewart - spider web border punch; Fiskars corner rounder; Adhesives: SA by 3L - EZ Runner & foam squares

12 comments:

  1. That is one brilliant Halloween sticker -- and a great card using it! Wine just improves our creative sides, does it not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You are a girl after my own heart, Chris! LOVE your spooky Halloween card! I think the web is fabulous, and that picture is just too fun. My girlfriend found some images like that that she framed and put up on her mantel. Love it!
    And I do hope you'll share some photos of your Halloween decorations. I would love to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween card, it's the cutter, always blame the manufacturer of the tool. Please share pics of your decorations. Happy Columbus day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY! This is sooooooooooooo fun! I know you know how much of a Halloween fan I am.... and even though I don't really like it.... I LOOOOOOOVE this card! That pic in the center is SOOOOOOOO COOL! I love that it gets even creepier as you turn the card! AWESOME effect for this card! And as always, I love that you add stuff on the inside!! FYI: you are the reason I stamped on the inside of that coffee birthday card today:) Maybe I will add some paper next time! LOL!

    FAB card!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, one: HOLY FREAKING YIKES on that creepazoid sticker! I nearly shat myself. GAH.
    Two: I cannot for the life of me paper-craft after 2 drinks. 1, yes. 2....I can't colour in the lines anymore or cut anything straight. Crocheting works while completely hammered though. Just sayin.
    Three....Jesus, that sticker. *shudder* SO creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! This is hilarious, Chris! I love the freaky hologram effect of that sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy ****! That's freaky :S Awesome, but freaky lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm positive for sure that the wine had nothing to do with it! LOL! This is a brilliant Halloween card, Chris, so it's an excellent one to finish up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun! I love the frame you made for her. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.