Friday, November 15, 2013

Believe....

Good Morning friends! I finally started making Christmas cards this week (procrastinating seems to give me better ideas! LOL!) and wanted to share one with you.


(here is the finished inside of my card:)

I was lucky enough to win this stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps and thought it was high time I used it! On my card base, I stamped three of the snowflake stamps with Versa Mark. I heat embossed the word believe then glued two wreaths above it (using two different colors of green card stock). This was adhered to the card base with foam squares after adhering the white panel to a slightly larger red panel. I colored and fussy cut the smallest cardinal stamp (isn't that cute little birdie adorable?!), and adhered it to the wreath on a thin foam square. Added some rhinestones, finished the inside and was done!

I have so many more Christmas cards to make that I'm sure I'll be locked up in my craft cave A LOT this weekend! LOL! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Chris
Supplies:
Stamps: TAWS - Chill Out; Paper Smooches - Christmas Sampler
Ink: Versa Mark; Memento - Tuxedo Black
Card stock: Bazzill (red); Recollections (kraft, white); Copic X-Press It; green scraps
Accessories: Grand Calibur; Poppy Stamps - Breezy Wreath Die; Spectrum Noir markers; Recollections - rhinestones; Inkadinkado black EP; heat gun
Adhesives: SA by 3L - EZ runner, 3D foam squares; Scotch Scrapbooker's glue

10 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh lovely lovely lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wreath, Chris! It has just the right amount of red with the sweet cardinal and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I wasn't sure if the wreath was a die or not when I looked as I have a stamp that is just like it. great idea for the two shades of green. I have lots of cards to make as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfection, Chris! Love the way you did the wreath and added that cute cardinal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi chris this is lovely :) beautiful christmas card

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Procrastinating always gives me better ideas too! No inspiration like the last freakin' minute :)
    I love that bird - the wreath is perfect for him/her/it/that to perch on :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable wreath with the little red bird on it :) Great Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say all that procraftinating paid off big time, Chris! This card is an awesome design, outside and in! Love the double shadow wreath (note to self) and the stinkin' cute traditional red Christmas cardinal!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just adore that little wreath.. it's a perfect CAS card! I am out and about checking out blogs.. thanks for letting me peek at yours, and for trying out for the TAWS DT. :) I will be in touch soon.. HUGS -Ali

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.