Saturday, November 29, 2014

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #22 - V is for Vintage!

Hello Snarky Peeps! We have a new challenge this fortnight at the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS! We are toning it down this go around. I guess. Maybe. Well, you'll see! It's V for Vintage!


Edna has the coolest toys!!! I'd be happy to be her designated driver if I got to drive around in this sleek little number! LOL!

Anyhooo, here is the card I created:


 And the inside:

Nothing screams vintage to me more than G45 papers, and when I saw this card by Robin Shakoor, I knew I had to CASE it! (Thank you Robin!) Inking and distressing the card panels lends to the vintage vibe of my card. And bonus, I used more chipboard pieces! Woot Woot! I found this gorgeous reddish/orange crinkle ribbon in my stash which paired beautifully with the colors in the paper collection. A stamped sentiment completes the inside. No snark this time. I just couldn't go there with this card! LOL! 

So, ready to play along? Sure you are! Don't forget to link up your creation at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! Oh, and please leave some bloggy love for my Sistahs, and our newest guest designer, Linda! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous day!

Chris

Supplies
Stamps: Hampton Art/G45 - Christmas Emporium
Ink: Ranger DI - Vintage Photo; Memento - Rich Cocoa
DP & chipboard: G45 - Christmas Emporium
CS: Darice
Accessories: May Arts ribbon; DMC floss; Tonic distressing tool
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik permanent, 3D foam squares; Ranger - Glossy Accents; Recollections - red tape



11 comments:

  1. fabulous vintage card, awesome ribbon and button it just pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many things I love about this card! The image, the ribbon, the button, the design paper....just awesomesauce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect, Chris -- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your vintage. When you think of Christmas, you think of kids. Love the button on the bow. Very nice card.
    Vicky Briggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it is hard to add the snark, especially with such a cute girl image. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, this is beautiful, Chris! G45 really is so perfect for the vintage look. Love that sweet image you used. And LOVE the ribbon tie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You pulled out the G45 too! I love thm, but I do think they put too much of that orangey color in their collections. Rant over. Your card is sweet and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooooooooooh! this challenge has my name ALL OVER IT!!! meanwhile, you have already rocked it in a big big way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously, that ribbon. And the paper is fabulous - vintage perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card! LOVE that big ribbon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just fabulous Chris! I love all the vintage colours and patterns and your image is pretty as a postcard (a really old one that is) lol. Your big shabby ribbon and bow complete the look of the classically vintage piece! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.