Saturday, February 7, 2015

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #27 - 50 Shades of Grey

Oh yeah, that's right. The SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS have a new challenge, and it's has to do with Grey - make a card or project based off of the book/movie 50 Shades of Grey, or for those of you who want to go less risque', just use the color grey! 


Well, you know me, I went with a more risque' approach:


 Here's the inside:


I purchased the digi image from The Stamping Chef before they closed. Don't worry, like the phoenix, the store has re-emerged as Slinky Tart! She's colored with Spectrum Noir markers. My sentiments are computer generated. (My printer is on it's last leg and I desperately need a new one!) I printed out a free clipart image of handcuffs. (Because, you just need handcuffs!)

Ready to play along? I just bet you are! I can't wait to see what you create for the 50 Shades of Grey challenge! Don't forget to link up at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers so we can see it! While there, please leave some bloggy love for my Sistahs, and our newest Queen of Snark, Amy! You won't be disappointed! Thanks for hanging out, I hope you have a fantastic day!

Supplies:
Stamps: The Stamping Chef - 50 Shades of Smexy digi
Ink: Ranger DI - Worn Lipstick
CS: Darice; Copic  X-Press It
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; GC; Labels 14 Nesties; Cuttlebug - Chicken Wire EF; sentiments & handcuffs printed from computer
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik permanent, 3D foam squares; Scotch - scrapbooker's glue; Glue Dots

9 comments:

  1. The doublemint twins have done it again, Awesome card, great job on the challenge and I love the sentiments,

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can't believe these images exist! Is my Victorian showing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is so darn fantastic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowzer! This is so good, and I mean BAD good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwahahaha! I have no idea if this comes up (ooer missus!) in the book or film or not, but it made me snort with laughter - giving your lover a safe word and then gagging him so he can't use it. I'm visiting the SOSS blogs for inspiration for this challenge and I think I may have just decided what I'm going to do :P Thank you for inspiring me with your FABULOUS card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pffffffffffffttttttttttt I love love love love love the handcuffs!!!!
    Fab job sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE!! God your colouring is amazing girly! And that sentiment, lol, and the handcuffs...just perfection. Love that barbed wire embossing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAbulous card! LOVE the image and your design both inside and out. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfully colored image and fun details. Now you've gotten me thinking about my safe word.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.