Saturday, April 4, 2015

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #31 - J is for Just Kidding



Good morning all! It's time for a new challenge at the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS! This go around, we'd like you to get Edna to laugh and make a funny card! (Just look at her face - good luck with that!) Here's my card:


 and the inside:

Of course the snarky punch line is on the inside - that's how I roll! (and don't we all do this? I mean, who has time to clean the house when you want to make cards?! LOL!) 

The sentiments are actually one stamp, but I did some masking to get the punch line on the inside. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. So now it's your turn to make a funny card. We'd love to see it, so please link it up at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. Do make sure to visit my Sisters and leave them some bloggy love! Thanks and have a great day!


I'd like to enter this at Nacho Average Challenge #135













Supplies:
Stamps: Riley & Co.
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Studio Calico - Snippets
CS: Darice
Adhesive: SA by 3L - tape runner

21 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha ha...change wine to vodka and that's TOTALLY how I clean house...OK I might use one of those Lysol wipes once in a while too for really gross shite...LOL fab card sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toooooooo funny! Love, love love those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I knew there'd be snark inside, but this is so ooo ooooo...true! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah - this is totally me! Retro girl and all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always there is the punch line in the inside, great card and fab.. job on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, easy cleaning! Love it, Happy Easter!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Splitting the sentiment definitely ups the snark factor! Great job, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I don't know about Edna, but you definitely made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! You made me laugh, that's for sure. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FUN card! Funny sentiment... I think I saw Edna crack a smile, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny card! Like the vintage stamp image. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL... thanks for the chuckle, Chris. I sure needed it today. You're quite right... who has the time?! It took me nine days to find my way to your blog! Thanks for the visit and the sweet comment.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally cute and fun, I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card Chris! I had imagined that the inside would have said,"then I came to my senses." Your version is so funny. I like to spray 409.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card and the sentiment!!! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos -- always love to visit your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course I had to come by to see what the punchline was. This is much better than the "sweeping the room with a glance" I was expecting. I pay someone to clean my house now and as an unexpected bonus, hubby now picks up after himself [because he doesn't want to make her work too hard (it's okay if he makes *me* work too hard though, you note)].

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card gave me a chuckle. Thanks for that! Love your take on the Nacho sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAHAHA! Crafting comes before housework in the dictionary, just as it should :) I just give in & clean when there are tumbleweeds the size of Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Card!!! Thanks for playing with us this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ahhh, bring on that wonderful blue bottle of magic called "Febreeze!" Fun card, and I completely identify with it all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.