Saturday, May 16, 2015

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #34 C is for Cake



Hello snarky peeps! It's time for another challenge at the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS! The next two weeks are brought to you by the letter C - as in CAKE! We want to see a cake on your card or project. Here's my card - check it:


 and the inside:

The snark has been sadly missing in my creations of late, luckily I found it hiding in the liquor cabinet. LOL! This was a relatively quick card for me to put together. (It helps if the paper collection has journal cards and alpha stickers *wink*) I found some puffy candle stickers hiding in a drawer and thus immediately came up with the sentiment. It really was meant to be. ☺

I hope that you get a chance to play along for our Cake challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! While there, please check out what my Sisters and our newest GD, Smilin Stef, have come up with to amaze you, and leave them some bloggy love! Also, as you read this, I'm in Illinois for a week or so to help out my parents. They don't have a computer (thus no internet) so commenting will be sketchy for me. But I'll do my best to catch up when I get back home! Thanks for stopping by, now go forth and get your craft on!


Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Birthday Sampler
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP & alpha stickers: Echo Park - Happy Days
CS: Darice
Accessories: K & Co. - candle sticker; Fiskars - corner rounder
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D foam squares

9 comments:

  1. Funny that...my snark tend to hide in the liquor cabinet as well! Fab cake card....blow me...LMBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, my snark tends to increase when the liquor cabinet hides! :D I love the addition of the candle sticker to the journalling card. And of course the sentiment is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWAHAHAHAHA love it!
    And my snark must be in the liquor cupboard too, because my not going there & not having snark seem to have coincided....innnnnteresting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Chris, brilliant choice of colours and such a cool CAS design...love it! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I store my snark in the same place as all of you! That's why we're sisters! The sentiment I usually say before I've had my coffee tho'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think I snorted at this one! Totally adorable, Chris! I do believe it was all meant to be! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Love it! I'm glad you found that liquor cabinet because I downright adore this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CAS and snarky perfection! I need to look in the liquor cabinet for my snark...it's been missing. Luckily you found yours! This card proves it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.