Saturday, July 11, 2015

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #38 R is for Rude....

......the new profanity challenge!!!




Ok, you've been warned. This fortnight at the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS, we encourage you to be rude and swear up a storm! Just put it on a card or project so we can see it!



Last chance to get the wee ones out of the room before you scroll down some more.......



Now for my card:


 And here's the inside:

Well, if you follow me, you know that I'm all for swearing! And I used my favorite swear word! LOL! Oh, and yes, this card is going to my younger brother for his birthday. As you read this, we are driving to Illinois for our annual vacation back home, and I'll be able to hand deliver this to him. I can't wait to see the look on his face!  He'll get a kick out of it!

So, time to have fun and let your freak flag fly! You know you want to! Just link up your card or project at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, cuz we want to see it!!! While there, please leave some bloggy love for my Sisters, and our new Guest Designer, Jane! Now go and make some awesome shit!


Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Issues - Freaking Sentiments, Ahh Real Birthday, Oh Hell No
Ink: Versa Mark; Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Bazzill; scrap
Accessories: Inkadinkado & Stampendous EP; heat gun; GC; MFT - Zig Zag Stitched Squares Die-Namics
Adhesives: SA by 3L - 3D foam squares


8 comments:

  1. He he he love it! Love that this is going to your brother, that's EXACTLY where my Merry Fuckin Christmas card is going (to my brother not yours)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that's what I say to myself in the mirror...still laughing, Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just hilarious! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, funny and rude all at once! Perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, omgosh, there is a stamp for everything! I'm sure your brother got a kick out of this, my friend! Too funny!
    Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The F-BOMB TWICE! Be still my heart! FAbulous card. I LOVE this challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE. My favourite f word also :) And really, there's nothing like hand-delivering these ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.