Saturday, July 25, 2015

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #39 S is for Shaker Card

("Shake it like a Polaroid Camera!")

Hello snarky peeps! We have a new challenge starting now at the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS!! These next two weeks are all about shaker cards!! A very hot trend right now, one I've really latched onto lately. Here's my card:


 Here's the inside:

You thought this was gonna be a cutesie card, didn't ya? Seriously? Come on, it's ME! LOL! I can't take any credit for this card. It is a case from a card featured on the front cover of the Summer edition of CardMaker magazine. I just thought the colorful die cut design inside the shaker was a brilliant idea, so I had to case it! I love how it looks! And of course, there's a little snark on the inside. Couldn't let you down now. (wink!)

So now's your chance to shake what your Momma gave you, I mean, make a shaker card and link it up at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! There are crowns to be had, so go and get crafty! Oh! Be sure to check out the amazeball creations that my Sistahs and our returning Queen Jane have made for your viewing pleasure! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!


Supplies:
Stamps: Technique Tuesday - Umpteenth Birthday
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: HOTP
CS: Darice; scraps
Accessories: GC; Sm & Lg Standard Circle Nesties; Taylored Expressions - Quatrefoil cover plate; Cuttlebug - swiss dots EF; Slice die cutter and Words & Expressions Holiday cartridge; Crafter's Companion - Acetate;  Darice/American crafts - sequins
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Recollections - foam strips; Ranger - Glossy Accents


9 comments:

  1. You pulled off the snark perfectly! I love how you used that background with those sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG I totally need a stamp that says WOWZA lol
    Awesome shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness for the hidden snark! Otherwise I might have started to worry. :D I really like the fun paper backing the shaker element. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun shaker card, and of course the snark I wouldn't expect any less.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to keep the cutsey at bay! Love the strong graphics of the PP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun shaker card, my friend! Really love how that cover plate die looks in the shaker! Adds so much extra interest and detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny because once I took the shaker box off my card, I wrote Shake What your Momma gave you on the circle. LOL Great job, love the color you chose, even if you cased it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful CARD! Your craftiness always amazes me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shake what your momma gave you, rofl! Last time I tried that it kept shaking for a couple days after *I* was done! Love the wowza :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.