Saturday, August 15, 2015

One card, three challenges....

I know. It doesn't happen that often, combining multiple challenges. But the planets must be all aligned or Jupiter must be passing through Orion's belt, or something, so, here you are:


 Here's the inside:

 In hindsight, I should have embossed this in white or black. Oh well.


Gus in a Speedo. And now you can't un-see that. You're welcome. LOL! I started coloring again after what seemed to me like a long hiatus. It felt good to break out my SN markers again. I mixed and matched word stamps for the inside. I had to use alpha stamps for the word fart because I don't own a stamp that says that. How do I not have a stamp that says fart? And who sells one, I'd like to know.

Anyhooo, I'll be entering this card at Tuesday Morning Sketches #313Naughty or Nice Challenge #18, and The Male Room #16.

 


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy your weekend!


Supplies:
Stamps: Totally Stampalicious/Bugaboo Gus-At My Age; Paper Issues - Ahh Real B-day sentiments, Freaking Sentiments; Studio G - Alphas
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Graphic 45 - On the Boardwalk
CS: Crafter's Companion, Darice
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; GC; Lg classic oval Nesties; Ranger - Glossy Accents
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D foam squares

6 comments:

  1. Way to go on the challenges! And one fun card, too. And a naughty entry for Naughty or Nice! Glad you played along. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me laugh! Fun card!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, omgosh... Gus! He is hysterical! And what a great design! Love your coloring, and love your fun sentiment work. You are so creative! I have no idea who makes a "fart" sentiment stamp.... but I'll keep my eyes out for ya! hahaHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, Chris - really made me laugh! Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! This card made me laugh out loud - the image is perfectly coloured and the sentiment inside is ace! Sorry I'm so late commenting, thanks for playing along with The Male Room's Vacation/Beach challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.