Saturday, November 28, 2015

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #48 - Naughty Christmas



Yes, the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS brought it back: The Naughty Christmas challenge!! Woot! Woot! We had way to much fun with it last year not to! LOL! But before I show you my card, I must put out the warning label:




Now that you've had time to get the kiddies out of the room, I'll show you my card:

not so bad, but look at the inside:


Looks like Santa had one too many cookies in his travels and got stuck in the chimney. I can just hear him saying that, once he finally shoe horned himself out of it. LOL! 

Now it's your turn. You know you have family and/or friends that have a rather risque' sense of humor. Time to let your freak flag fly and make a naughty Christmas card or project. Please link it up at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers because we want to see it!! While there, be sure to check out what my Sistahs and our newest Guest Designer, Louise (a.k.a. Evil Edna) have made for your viewing pleasure and leave them some bloggy love! Thanks for visiting and now go forth and get your craft on!


Spectrum Noir markers used: DR3, DR6, DR7, IG4, IG7, IG9, BGR2, BG1, BG2, BG4, CT3, CT4, GB6, IB1, IB2

I'd like to enter this at:

 



Supplies:
Stamps: Crackerbox Palace - stuck Santa; Paper Issues - Freaking Sentiments; Hero Arts - Merry Christmas Message
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Deja Views - Fair Isle Christmas
CS: Darice
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; GC; Avery Elle - Pierced Rectangle die; Paper Smooches - Frames 3 die; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Ranger - Glossy Accents

9 comments:

  1. Love your card, great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, poor Santa! You always make me smile with your snarky cards! Love the layering and die cuts here, and love the kraft base. Makes me smile how the reindeer on the paper seem like they are looking up at stuck Santa! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a stamp that says Merry Fucking Christmas...I love that about you :)
    And I love that Santa's big ole butt is stuck in the chimney...I know how he feels, I blame it on all the holiday shortbread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want, no NEED that sentiment stamp-I have to case this for my brother! Another beer channeled through my nose tonight-I need to not drink and leave comments (at least at the same time). Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny, I expect there are a large number of people who quote your card and often as the season progresses. I do love the festive colours and papers. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahaha! This is all kinds of awesome, my snarky sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your naughty Christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. MWAHAHAHA! I love it! Absolutely perfect for Santa's fat butt stuck in the chimney

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can totally see my delightful six year old granddaughter adding this sentiment as a new verse to "When Santa got stuck up the chimney" (she's already taught me the naughty version of a couple of songs)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.