Saturday, December 12, 2015

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #49 X is for X-mas



Good morning all! Edna is all decked out in her Christmas finery to get the party started at the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS! This will be our last challenge for the year as the Sisters want to take some time to spend it with their family and friends. We will be back next year with a new challenge on January 9th. But for now, it's all about getting those last minute Christmas cards or projects done, and that's what your challenge is! Here's the card I made:


 Here is the inside:

Ok, so I swear I was channeling Emily when I made this the other day. I already had the embossed panel and frame glued onto my card base, and when I couldn't decide which alpha stickers to use, I took a break to check out my blog feed. And there it was. Emily's card! Me being me, I just put my own snarky spin on it. LOL! 

My family excels at giving funny cards, so this one has been sent to one of my sisters. ☺ 

So, do you have any last minute cards to make and send? Here's your chance to crank one or 5 out! Just link up at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers so we can see it! While there, please visit the blogs of my Sisters and our new Guest Designer, Ike, and leave them some bloggy love! Thanks for visiting and now go forth and get your craft on!

Merry Christmas!



Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Christmas Sampler, Mini Monograms
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Darice
Accessories: GC; Darice - snowflakes EF; Paper Smooches - Frames 2 die; Pressed Petals - chipboard alpha stickers; Recollections - holly leaves; rhinestones from my stash
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Ranger - Glossy Accents

9 comments:

  1. I loved Emily's card when I first saw it, and I love your snarky take on it.

    I'm happy to say I'm done making my cards, and the envelopes are addressed and a card lovingly put into each. Now I just need to write on the inside of each of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HO
    Ha Ha Ha
    I love this one sistah!! Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It brought a tear to my eye when I received it!!! LOL Thank You my sister for my beautiful, setimemtal Christmas card! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sentimental!!! Frikkin auto correct

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! I love how you did the sentiment here! And love the holly and berries and embossed snowflake background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.