Saturday, June 25, 2016

JUST US GIRLS #349 - Photo Week


Hello and welcome! I'm hosting Photo Week at JUST US GIRLS this week and I picked this fun photo to inspire you by! Here's the card I made:


 and the inside:


I loved the weathered wooden fence, and of course I had to have some rain boots filled with flowers! 

So what grabs your eye when looking at this photo? We'd love to see your take on it! Just link up your card or project at Just Us Girls so we can admire it. If you need more inspiration, then please do check out what my teammates and our Guest Designer, Cornelia, have come up with to delight you! Remember, that if you are picked as Chic of the Week for any of our June challenges, you'll be in the running to be our Guest Designer for the month of August! Have fun and happy crafting!


I'd like to enter this at:
Mojo Monday #453
Seize the Birthday - ATG

 





Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Green Thumb, Happy Birthday
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Teal Zeal
DP: MME - Dolled Up; DCWV - The Spring Mix Stack
Accessories: GC; Paper Smooches - Flowers dies; MFT - Zig Zag Stitched square die
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D & Thin 3D foam squares

13 comments:

  1. Great photo choice this week, and your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable boots - great wood grain too

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect recreation of the challenge photo - so sweet! Thanks for having me as your guestie this month! It was FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little card. Love your take on the photo, those flowers are the bomb!!! So stinkin' pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which came first, the photo or the boots die? You picked such a cute photo, Chris, and your flower growing boots are just as cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Chris! I am really loving your rain bots! Love the inspiration photo as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your boots with the flowers against the woodgrain background! Great choice of photo for our challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your boots with the flowers against the woodgrain background! Great choice of photo for our challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those boots and filled with gorgeous flowers to boot. Fabulous photo inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those boots and filled with gorgeous flowers to boot. Fabulous photo inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your wood background and those boots are adorable! I'm going to have to go buy some boots. Great photo and card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your wood background and those boots are adorable! I'm going to have to go buy some boots. Great photo and card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card, Chris! I love your inspiration photo, and love what you did with it! You totally captured the wood fence and those sweet rain boots filled with flowers. Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.