Friday, January 20, 2012

DCWV January Stack-a-holic Challenge

I've been making a lot of cards lately for birthdays and blog challenges, but wanted to get back to scrap booking. I created this layout for the DCWV January Stack-a-holic challenge. Here is the sketch that was provided:



and here is the layout I came up with:


Our dog Colby! Isn't he the cutest?! We adopted him from a rescue organization for Golden Retrievers. He's actually a Golden/Chow mix (that's where the spots on his tongue come from - no, he didn't eat a pen! LOL!) He's such a joy to have and, as my layout title says, totally spoiled!

Thank you for stopping by. I hope that you have a great day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.