Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mojo Monday card challenge #229

Good afternoon! Hope you're all doing well. I have a story to tell. My brother Steve recently had some unexpected, and unwelcome, visitors: Skunks! Yep, a momma skunk decided to set up a home for herself in the crawl space under my brother's house. Then she went and gave birth to a litter. Oh the smell of it all! LOL! Steve had the critters taken away by an exterminator, but his house stank something AWFUL for a few days! Lucky for him, he had warm enough weather to keep the windows open during the day! Anyway, the stink is gone, and my brother can breath fresh air once more in his house!

What a lead up to the latest card I made! I used the sketch from Mojo Monday #229 to create this little beauty:



and the sketch:


I couldn't let an opportunity to poke fun at one of my siblings pass! That would be a travesty! LOL! All the patterned paper is from DCWV, the Green Stack. I made a card base from kraft paper (Recollections), the black CS is Bazzill, and the off white is DCWV. Tied some cord on, and printed out my sentiments for both the front and inside from the computer.

 I know Steve will get a big kick out of this card and will be laughing his ass off!

That's all for now. Have a great rest of the weekend!

Chris ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.