Monday, February 6, 2012

My Favorite Things MFTWSC57 challenge

Good Morning! This is my second post today. I was happy this weekend making cards for some challenges. This one is for the My Favorite Things stamp challenge. Unfortunately I don't have any stamps (yet!) from MFT, so I used some from Unity Stamp Co. This was the sketch to use:


And here is the card I made:



The patterned paper is from Webster's Pages, the card stock is Bazzill Basics and We R Memory Keepers. The little flower I made using a punch from Martha Stewart. I just punched a strip of paper, adhered glue tape  under the punched design and just rolled it. I bent down the "petals", added a brad to the center and glued it down. Easy peasy! I may have to post a separate demo on how to make the flower.

I hope you enjoyed! Have a wonderful day!

Chris ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.