Saturday, March 31, 2012

Make Mine Dirty!

Hi all! This is the second post I made today. I'm on a roll! Woo Hoo! I was back up in my craft cave and made this card for Mojo Monday #234.


 and the sketch:

You had a choice of making a round or square card and I chose the square. I bought these stamps about a month ago, and when I saw this sketch, I knew it was time to ink them up! These are Bugaboo Stamps sold by Totally Stampalicious. I used my Marvy Uchida markers to color the image. (Guess all those Art classes in high school came in handy after all! LOL!) I absolutely love how this turned out! All patterned paper is from Echo Park's Happy Days collection; card stock is Bazzill. I added some red leather cord for the bow. I'm mean really, you HAVE to have red leather cord if you're gonna drink dirty martinis! (wink wink!)

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment!

Chris ☺

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.