Saturday, July 21, 2012

Here we grow again!

Hi there. This is my second post today. I'm entering this in the Mojo Monday challenge # 250 and for Paper Smooches Sparks Cool Shades challenge.


the inside:


and the challenge/sketch:



I'm not too happy with the way the embossing came out. I tapped the excess off but when I started heating it, some of the powder blew off and immediately melted. Grrrrr! Oh well, I'm gonna just say I meant to do that - there are no mistakes when creating! LOL!

I used the Paper Smooches Pip Squeaks set again on this card. It's too stinkin' cute! I used paper from Echo  Park (yellow) and KI Memories (blue flowers). The blue paper is scrap from I'm not sure. I made a little tag and used some Doodlebug baker's twine to finish it off.

My best friend is expecting and this card is for her. I'm beyond excited for her and her husband! She's gonna make an excellent Mom!

Hope your day has been relaxing! Thanks for stopping by!

Chris ☺

8 comments:

  1. Super cute! Great job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card - love all the different elements! Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the Mojo sketch! The image is adorable as is the little pin tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So CUTE!!! I love the color combo as well as those cute images! Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Chris, great way to combine these 2 challenges - your card is amazing! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. youo really good using the sketch and the color combo Chris..what an adorable and cute card..love the images...the one who get this must be smile :) good luck with the chalenge :

    I am joining also Paper smooches Sparks challenge, my card is Nr. 24, would you mind to see it on my blog? Many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.