Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dream...

Hi again. I just cranked out this card up in my craft cave. It's for Mojo Monday #253 and, for the first time, the Simon Says Stamp Bingo challenge.


Here is a side view, so you can see the dimension in the flower. (sorry that it came out blurry!)


and the inside:


Here are the two challenges:



I used the Ribbon/Die Cut/ Buttons combo for the Simon Say Stamp challenge. The patterned paper is the new Bird Song collection by Graphic 45, which I was lucky enough to be one of the winners of! Their paper is so gorgeous that it's REALLY hard for me to cut into it! I die cut three flowers using my Slice machine; curled them by rubbing the end of a paintbrush on the back side and after inking the edges with chestnut roan by Clear Snap, glued them together with Helmar 450. The ribbon is from May Arts, the buttons from my stash. I embossed the red panel with the Leafy Branch EF by Cuttlebug. Floss is from DMC. On the inside, the stamp is from Unity Stamp's April KOTM.

I hope that you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a crafty rest of the day!

Chris ☺

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! LOVE that gorgeous flower! Thank you for playing along in Bingo Challenge the over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, great take on that sketch, Chris! Love the Asian prints and love the big flowers. The sentiment on the inside is really fabulous, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.