Saturday, October 27, 2012

Save the boobies! ♥

Hey all! I've been slacking on posting blogs. My excuse is because first I got a cold, then I took my dog and drove to visit my sister in NC for almost a week. Then it was cleaning the house and preparing for Hurricane Sandy. (I live just outside of Baltimore, MD. That b*tch is headed straight at me!) Watching all the news stations and the Weather Channel, it looks as if Armageddon is on our doorstep. We are as prepared as we can be. Wish us luck!

Anyway, I made this card before I left for my sister's (ironically, her name is Sandy! Who knew! LOL!), but forgot to post it before I left. Sorry for the bad lighting. Even with editing it, it still looks bad. I'm entering this for Unity Stamp's KOTM challenge:


And the inside:

 
I made this for my sister to give to her girlfriend, who is a breast cancer survivor, and is doing wonderfully. She is one of the sweetest women I've had the pleasure to meet, and she's a great friend to my sister. I hope she likes it!

That's it for this post. I've got another one to post so please stay tuned! ☺If you live on the east coast, please be safe!

Chris ☺

Supplies:
Card stock: Bazzill Basics
DP: MME - Everyday Tango 
Stamps: Unity Stamps - March 2012 KOTM 
Ink: Tsukineko - Tuxedo Black
Marker: Marvy Uchida - cotton candy
MyStik and 3D foam squares - SA by 3L
Grand Calibur and nesties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.