Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Just delivered....

Ok. A really quick post. I just got a knock on my door, and when I opened it the UPS guy was driving away. He left a box on my door step. I was puzzled as I wasn't expecting anything. As I read the return address, my heart became all aflutter. The package was from Danny Hales at Northridge Publishing! Could it be? IT WAS! The long lost Epiphany tool that I won way back in August! (See my post about it here.) HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!! I'm not sure who was responsible for making this happen. I'm thinking Audrey Pettit, as she left a response on that post, and also happens to be on their design team. So, Audrey, if it was you, THANK YOU! And a big, big THANK YOU to Danny Hales!!! In any case, I am extremely grateful for this unexpected but very much welcome gift!

Oh what a great day this turned out to be! Hope yours was too!

Chris ☺

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! I had one of those too. Thanks for the package to me with all the extras too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! Hope you have fun with your goodies! ☺

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.