Friday, December 7, 2012

Got Cake?....

Hello and Happy Friday! I thought I was done posting today, but hey! I got another one! I'd like to share a card I made for the My Favorite Things Guest DT for December.


And the inside:


Here is the sketch provided:


I used an older collection from WRMK that had a "down home" feel to it. The cake was stamped a few times on different paper, fussy cut, and reassembled. I also added a candle sticker on both cakes. The ribbon is also from MFT (I think) I won it from Barbara Anders blog a while back.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you all have a great weekend!

Chris ☺

Supplies: 
Card stock: Recollections
DP: WRMK - Family Keepsake collection
Stamps: MFT - Lovin' From the Oven set
Ink: Tsukineko - Tuxedo Black
Adhesives: SA by 3L (MyStik); American Crafts (foam dots)
Accessories: Ribbon (winnings from Barbara Anders blog); Candle stickers (Mrs. Grossman's); Fiskars corner rounder; Marvy Uchida black marker

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! I really like the papers you've put together here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.