Sunday, December 2, 2012

Victorian frames...

Hey there and good Sunday evening to you all! I'm getting this card entered under the wire...as usual! This is for Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger: Frame by Frame.


and the inside:


Here is the inspiration photo:


I die cut paper into an oval and adhered lace around it. Added some flowers and stamped the sentiment on the inside. I know that sounds like I put this card together in 5 minutes, but, in reality, it probably took me 2 hours to finish! (Always agonizing over what paper to use! It take me forever to decide!) This was definitely not my usual type of card. I guess I'm more of a clean and graphic type card maker. So of course, I don't like this card at all! LOL! But hey, that's what all these challenges are all about: to step outside your comfort zone and try different things.

Anyways, that's all I have for now. Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!

Chris ☺

Supplies:
Card stock: card base by David Tutera; Recollections (black)
DP: Webster's Pages - Hollywood Vogue
Flowers: Petaloo
Lace: Simplicity
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Tsukineko Tuxedo Black
Adhesive: SA by 3L (MyStik); Recollections (red tape); Therm-o-web (dots)
Other: Grand Calibur, Classic Ovals Lg Nesties, Fleur De Lis border; brad

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love all the details on it and the colors are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christine! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.