Monday, January 14, 2013

Put on your dancin' shoes....

Hi all and happy Monday to you! I'd like to share a card I made for the current CAS(E) this Sketch challenge #10:


Here is the inside:


And the sketch:


It's a fairly simple card, but wanted to use something other than a "twig" as the sketch shows.(Of course, you can use whatever you want on these challenges, I just wanted something different) Enter the dancing girls! LOL! I've been wanting to ink this stamp for a while now, and so now I have! Love those sassy ladies! I topped the image with some rhinestones and I was done.

Well, time to go get some dinner ready. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!

Chris ☺

Supplies:
Card stock: Recollections (black, kraft); Bazzill Basics (red)
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. - July KOM (dancing girls/ dancin' shoes sentiment); FWF winnings (inside sentiment)
Ink: Tsukineko - Tuxedo Black; Clear Snap - Chestnut Roan, Black
Adhesives: SA by 3L (MyStik); Therm-o-web - dots
Other: rhinestones from my stash; Fiskars corner rounder

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun design and I just LoVe the sentiment!
    Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bling - and a whole row of it has me swooning! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTS this week, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Kraft here and all those lovely layers. That image is too fun! Love the one rounded corner and the row of bling, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dancing girls are too cute for words! Love the pops of red! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat image that is. Love this cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.