Saturday, November 1, 2014

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #20 - Thanks (for nothing)






Hello and happy Saturday to you! Are you all still suffering sugar shock from sneaking all that Halloween candy last night?! LOL! Well, the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS have a new challenge this fortnight, and it's all about THANKS! Simply make a Thank you or a Thanksgiving project. Easy peasy, huh? Here's what I made:


 Here's the inside:

Well, of course I had to have some snark on the inside! What cow wouldn't be thankful for turkeys this close to Thanksgiving Day?! LOL! Bessie here, is colored with SN markers, fussy cut and popped up with foam squares. I also added some Glossy Accents to her eyes. I used the center of the chain die cut that's on the front for the inside panel. Worked for me. ☺ Some alpha stickers finish it off nicely.

Ready to play along? Sure you are! Just link up your project at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers by 11:55 pm EST on November 14th. Please be sure to check out what my Sistahs, and our newest guest designer, Majo, have in store for you! Thanks for stopping by, and now, go forth and get your craft on! 

Chris

Supplies
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Green Acres, Many Thanks
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black
DP: WRMK - Autumn Splendor
CS: Bazzill; Copic Xpress it
Accessories: Grand Calibur; Paper Smooches - Chains & Word Bubbles dies; Spectrum Noir markers; Ranger - Glossy Accents; Deja Views - alpha stickers
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik permanent, 3D foam squares; Scotch Scrapbooker's glue


9 comments:

  1. Oh boy Chris, I sure do get a kick out of your creative mind! This is just fantastical!! I do blame you, however, for the water I just snorted up my nose as I scrolled down the page and read the second half of the sentiment! Great card, with such a light hearted theme! Love it! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome possum!! Love the off kilter frame and design paper...and that cow...too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, never knew what was coming, so snarky :) Love it, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahaha, this is perfect! Bessie looks incredibly thankful the way you've coloured her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha what a great card, love the snark on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris this is just Fantastic! I never would have thought of that!!! Great card all aroung...grin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sentiment..great card. I so would not have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always make me smile with your snark, my friend! This is just toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BAHAHAHA! Also, win! for making Pamellia snort water :) Mission accomplished!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.