Wednesday, February 11, 2015

There's a new challenge in town....

Yep. That's right. Leslie of The Crooked Stamper, has started a new sketch challenge! Hold on to your panties - shit's about to get real! LOL! First the sketch, them my take on it:




Here's the inside:

 I followed the sketch pretty closely, just added my sentiment centered (if not straight) under the frame. A die cut frame, some paper pieced balloons, another simple sentiment on the inside and I was done. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! 

I hope that you get a chance to play along with Leslie's new sketch challenge! I'm playing along because she's my friend and I want to support and cheer her on with this new endeavor. (But, just so you know, she'll be giving away prizes too! SWEET!) 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you have a great day!




Supplies
Stamps: Technique Tuesday - Umpteenth Birthday
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Darice; scraps
Accessories: GC; Paper Smooches - Chains dies
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Scotch Scrapbooker's glue; Elmer's Extra Strength glue stick




3 comments:

  1. Haha, great sentiment! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED THAT SENTIMENT! HAHAHAHA! Love the colors you've used - my current color rut colors. :) And THANK YOU for the shout-out and your support! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your sentiment was straight then Leslie wouldn't let you join :P CROOKED remember?
    I love this - that sentiment rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.