Wednesday, December 28, 2016

One more Christmas card

Hello crafty peeps! I wanted to pop in and share one more Christmas card I made a few weeks ago. I had to wait until after Christmas before posting it, since it was for my neighbors, who we celebrated Christmas day at. I didn't want to risk them seeing it before, as I had it tucked in with their gift. ☺


 and the inside:

This could have been an easy stamp job, but I decided, after cutting the red panel to size, to mask a very thin border around the bottom of the card base to line up with the edges of the panel. After randomly stamping two cats and paw prints, I removed the masks. I masked off the 'merry' from the Christmas stamp, stamped the rest of the sentiment, and heat embossed in gold. It's adhered with foam squares. Another sentiment finishes the inside.

I hope all who celebrated had a very Merry Christmas, and wish a Happy Hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa to those who are enjoying your holiday! I'm hoping to get at least one more post in before the new year, but just in case, I wish all the best to you for a happy and healthy 2017!



I'd like to enter this at:
STAMPlorations December Theme & Sketch Challenge - I used the sketch
STAMPlorations - Never ending ATG challenge

 












Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations - Pets, Christmas Bell Medley, Peace Love Joy; Paper Smooches - Chubby Chums (paw print)
Ink: VersaMark; Memento - Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk; Colorbox/Susan K. Weckesser - Shimmer
CS: Taylored Expressions
Accessories: GC; Paper Smooches - Borders 1 die; Stampendous - Champagne EP; heat gun; MISTI; Post-It notes
Adhesives: SA by 3L - 3D foam squares

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.