Saturday, August 5, 2017

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #90 - M is for Mink


Hello snarky peeps!
For the next two weeks,
challenge you to create something that has a furry animal on it!
Any furry critter will do.
You'd think with being a dog owner I'd have gone with that animal, but no:


That face! That is THE perfect image of a cat if I ever saw one! LOL!
And of course, I went with a snarky sentiment.
But wait, I couldn't stop at one, so I made another card:


I know this cat could have been singing, but I saw him as lamenting the stupidity of humans.
(Like the current dumb ass sitting in the White House, for example.)

So now it's your turn to create something with a furry critter on it. Just link up at 
the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers so we may admire it! For more ideas, please
do visit my Sisters in Snark, and our newest Queen of Snark: Mimi,  
and leave them some bloggy lovin. 

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
Stamps: Katzelkraft - les Chats Russe; Dylusions - Say it how it is
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Ranger DI - Fired Brick, Barn Door
CS: Strathmore Mixed Media paper; TE; Recollections
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; MFT - Sm brick wall stencil; Ranger - blending tool; MISTI;
Inkadinkado - masking paper
Adhesives: SA  by 3L - tape runner

8 comments:

  1. Well, your ordinary common or garden moggy couldn't do a worse job then that dumb ass! Two great cards, always love this set soooo much, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing your cards, I need this cat set. :D Must go in search! Perfect backgrounds and sentiments for these two! (Along with your editorial comments regarding the second one...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cats are awesome! Great sentiments, too! And fantastic job on the brick walls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baaaa! Haaaa! Haaaa! If I owned a cat it would be exactly like this, grin. And what's with the multiple cards this challenge?? You are showing us up!!!! Love your creations this challenge Sistaaah.... (Smile)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are fab, but I admit I love the first one, that uber grumpy kitty (perhaps a reflection of my current mood??)
    Love that brick wall stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to laugh again about the coincidence of your first card and one I made last week - that grumpy cat image could be MADE for that sentiment! In fact as you have proved, the whole set of stamps goes with the whole set of sentiments! And snarky cats as political satire - well, why not? You have to laugh or you'd cry.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Chris.. I love them both but the 2nd one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A) love these cats! That first sentiment is totally me... B) Thank you for your political comment!!! I try not to go there, but I am SOOOO over it! While we were in DC, I was just hoping we wouldn't see him because my 9-year-old (mini-me) would flip out on him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.