Saturday, August 19, 2017

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #91 - W is for Wedding




Welcome snarky peeps!
Doesn't Edna look ravishing in her Victorian wedding gown? That 
bouquet of blue flowers is gorgeous. And, wait -
is that a ball and chain?!! 
LOL!
This fortnight at the
we'd like to see your Wedding/Wedding Anniversary projects!
But wait, there's a catch to our challenge:
You know the old saying,
"Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue"?
We challenge you to create your project with that in mind!!
(and don't forget to tell us what those items are, if it's not obvious. wink!)
Here is the card I made:


and the inside:


Here is what I used for my prompts:
Old: DP and glitter paper, number stickers, blue ink pad, banner stamp, EF
New*: flower heart die, gold ink pad, white cardstock
Borrowed: I cased (borrowed) this card by Di Barnes. Thank You! I also found
the inside sentiment on the Google. 
Blue: blue cardstock, blue ink, the inside sentiment was printed in blue.
*New-ish - these items I've had for under a year. 

So, you think you can handle this challenge? Of course you can! Just be
sure to link up at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers so we can see it!
Need more inspiration? Then do check out what my Sisters, and our
newest Guest Designer - Ike, have made for your viewing pleasure!

Thanks for popping by! I hope that you have an excellent day!



Supplies:
Stamps - Paper Issues - Freakin Sentiments; Lawn Fawn - Home Sweet Home
Ink: Memento - Paris Dusk; VersaMark; Colorbox/Susan K. Weckesser - Shimmer
DP: AC - glitter paper; Carta Bella - Well Played
CS: TE; scraps
Accessories: GC; Simon Says Stamp - Heart of Roses die; Cuttlebug EF; K & Co. - gold number stickers; Wow! - clear EP; heat gun; MISTI; computer and printer
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D foam squares; Ranger - Multi Medium Matte

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Chris! I think all wedding gowns should come with an optional ball and chain! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. and Verses 4 cards works great for sentiments too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to be overlooking the snark in this, Chris!?! ;) It's a beautiful card for a special anniversary. I like how you snuck a single rose from the heart as an extra embellishment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, and it's given me an idea for making a ruby wedding card for my husband too.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card for those normal people in your life. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You surprised me with this beautiful card Chris. I was looking for 'snarky' somewhere LOL. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.